May 09, 2011

Welcome to spring my dear fellow movie lovers..soon i shall rise like the Phoenix and post about two related films, 'One Week' & 'Time To Leave'.

I have so missed hanging out here and writing but I promise I have been watching watching and watching! I am thrilled to see from the Google Blogger stats report that thousands of you have kept on viewing while I have been away recouperating from illness. AWESOME!!! Keep on coming back, and please- I'd love for you to leave some of your film club discussion questions, opinions and feedback!.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Ms.Phoenix!

Claire said...

You have an informative blog. I’ve learned something from it. I do have mine too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to dissin-n-cussin the filmic arts wid 'ya, girl :)

Popular Discussions

About Lee Paris